Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Happy Things

Today was a great day!

A co-worker gave me a "just because"gift out of the blue.  It made me super happy.  She got me a little frame with the Serenity Prayer inside it.  It is just lovely, and I could always use a reminder of those words.  We had spoken a long time ago about a necklace she has with the Serenity Prayer on it, and I had commented on how wonderful it would be to have a reminder like that.  Now I have my own reminder on my desk at work :)

Also, I got to spend some time with a friend I haven't seen in quite some time this evening.  It was really nice catching up and hearing that I'm not the only person on a journey.  (Yes, I know that on an intellectual level, but it is nice to get confirmation on an emotional level).

I just feel really good right now!  Happy day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment