Friday, July 20, 2012

College Sports

I don't know a heck of a lot about college sports.  Actually, I don't know much about any sports.  I've always said that while sports can be nice entertainment, people need to check their priorities.  If people got half as worked up, excited, upset, yadda yadda over social justice issues as they did over sports, I bet a lot fewer people would be hungry or homeless.

I ran across this Yahoo! Sports article this morning and thought I'd share it:
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaaf--fbc-college-football-needs-to-be-reined-in.html

1 comment:

  1. I think I've had that exact same thought on occasion. The one about the sports enthusiasm versus real world problems, not the yahoo article, haha! I will say though, the article has some great ideas. I love the hypothetical they give for Penn State, great ideas.

    ReplyDelete